As anticipated last month, HMD Global has announced the smartphone Nokia C20 Plus in China. This is an entry level running Android Go Edition with two years of security updates.
The affordable smartphone from Nokia it offers a 6.5-inch HD + screen and is powered by the Unisoc SC9863A SoC with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage up to 256GB with microSD.
The rear photographic compartment consists of an 8 MP camera with LED flash and a 2 MP depth sensor, while on the front there is a 5 MP selfie camera held inside a teardrop notch.
Nokia C20 Plus it has a thin Nordic design with a coating that has been engineered to improve ergonomics and is powered by a built-in 4950mAh battery, which is larger than the models ’3000mAh detachable battery Nokia C10 is Nokia C20.
Specifications Nokia C20 Plus
- 6.5-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD + V-notch LCD screen with a 20: 9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A 1.6 GHz processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage (eMMC 5.1) expandable up to 256 GB with microSD
- Android 11 GB Edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP depth sensor
- 5 MP front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- 4G VoLTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 4950 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 75.85 x 9.5mm; Weight: 204.7 g
Availability and pricing of the Nokia C20 Plus
Nokia C20 Plus is available in Ocean Blue and Graphite Black at a price of 699 yuan, which corresponds to about 89 euros. The smartphone is available to order and will be sold in China from June 16.
On this occasion we remind you of that Amazon Prime Day is approaching, then tick the page about Prime Day offers related to smartphones so be ready during the promotional period! In the meantime, you may be interested in our guide to the Best Nokia Smartphones of the Month.